Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Nadir shot?

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 31, 2008
      I've the zero nadir technique too, with 10.5 and 8mm, with monopod and
      with tripod.
      Maybe it could be my Prague speech... "Unusual uses of usual fisheyes -
      shoot more, stitch less -"

      Jeffrey Martin ha scritto:

      > Ok, 5 - 10x is a bit of an exaggeration....
      >
      > Meanwhile MIlko and Michel Thoby have the "zero nadir" technique.....

    • Freddy Stapersma
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 1, 2008
        Yeah.
        for professional work it is a big No for me.
        it is heavy but does the job.
        pretty sturdy aswell.
        I also have a alu tripod from them. also heavy but for windy
        conditions I use it.

        I wanted to try this horizontal pieceand thought 30 bucks was not to
        much money to try this first.

        I do this for a hobby not for my job so money is a bit limited ;-).

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <crimsonkingit@...>