Re: [PanoToolsNG] ANN: XFuse - A Mac OS X front end to Enfuse

  • Robert C. Fisher
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
      Thanks Kevin and Matt, this is so much better than using Xblend with
      the enfuse binaries, more controllable. I am continually amazed at
      how well enfuse works!

      Thanks again Kevin, I will send a donation when I have the funds.

      On Jan 31, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Matthew Rogers wrote:

      > Hi Kevin,
      >
      > Damn those Indians can program much faster than I can :)
      >
      > Matt
      >
      > On 31 Jan 2008, at 15:20, anodyssey wrote:
      >
      > > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder
      > > at Kekus.com.
      > >
      > > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
      > >
      > > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and
      > > the easy setting of many
      > > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be
      > > specified in an
      > > 'advanced' box.
      > >
      > > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
      > >
      > > Kevin
      > >
      > > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

      Cheers
      Robert C. Fisher
      VR Photography/Cinematography
    • bigwade
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
        Kevin,
        Great !
        Try it tomorrow.

        anodyssey wrote:

        > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder at
        > Kekus.com.
        >
        > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
        >
        > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and the
        > easy setting of many
        > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be specified
        > in an
        > 'advanced' box.
        >
        > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
        >
        > Kevin
        >
        > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

      • Bruce Hemming
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
          Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
          everyone!

          Best

          Bruce

          Bruce Hemming
          Bruce Hemming Photography
          Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
          Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
          e-Mail: bruce@...

        • Bruno Postle
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
            On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 10:30 +0000, Bruce Hemming wrote:

            > Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
            > everyone!

            Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
            enfuse:

            http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

            --
            Bruno
          • Bruce Hemming
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
              On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote

              Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
              enfuse:

              http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

              A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
              now I - and everyone else - does.

              Regards

              Bruce

              Bruce Hemming
              Bruce Hemming Photography
              Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
              Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
              e-Mail: bruce@...

            • bigwade
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                enfuse....?
                Ippei's Enfuse version ? who to donate to ??? Donated to Kevin allready.

                Bruce Hemming wrote:

                > On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote
                >
                > Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
                > enfuse:
                >
                > http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407
                >
                > A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
                > now I - and everyone else - does.
                >
                > Regards
                >
                > Bruce
                >
                > Bruce Hemming
                > Bruce Hemming Photography
                > Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
                > Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
                > e-Mail: bruce@...

              • Bruno Postle
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                  On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:

                  >Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                  >enfuse....?

                  enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
                  same author.

                  --
                  Bruno
                • bigwade
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                    And who/what is Ippei ?
                    Sorry but this is very confusing.
                    No idea who did what.....

                    Bruno Postle wrote:

                    > On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:
                    >>
                    >>Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                    >>enfuse....?
                    >
                    > enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
                    > same author.
                    >
                    > --
                    > Bruno

                  • anodyssey
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, bigwade <celsius@...> wrote:

                      > And who/what is Ippei ?
                      > Sorry but this is very confusing.
                      > No idea who did what.....

                      A link to the enfuse on the panotools wiki may help clear things:

                      http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

                      I'm not sure where the Mac compilation of enfuse Matt posted came from. The XFuse Mac
                      front end is a Kekus product. The last enfuse version posted on my site was from Ippei.
                      Previous versions of enfuse were from me.
                    • anodyssey
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                        correction. The last Enblend (not enfuse) version posted on my site was from ippie. Previous
                        versions were from me.
                      • Bruno Postle
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                          On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:51 -0800, bigwade wrote:

                          >And who/what is Ippei ?
                          >Sorry but this is very confusing.
                          >No idea who did what.....

                          Andrew Mihal is the author of enblend/enfuse. Ippei has been
                          building OS X versions for his hugin OS X bundle, but has also
                          made them available for download separately.

                          --
                          Bruno