Re: [PanoToolsNG] ANN: XFuse - A Mac OS X front end to Enfuse

  • AYRTON - avi
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hello Kevin
      How are you ?
      Good news !
      Thanks !!!

      I've downloaded already
      THANKS my friend for helping us all :-)

      AYRTON

      On 1/31/08, anodyssey <kkratzke@...> wrote:
      > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder at Kekus.com.
      >
      > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
      >
      > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and the easy setting of many
      > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be specified in an
      > 'advanced' box.
      >
      > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
      >
      > Kevin
      >
      > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

      A Y R T O N
      + 55 21 9982.6313

      http://rio360.com.br
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
    • Matthew Rogers
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
        Hi Kevin,

        Damn those Indians can program much faster than I can :)

        Matt

        On 31 Jan 2008, at 15:20, anodyssey wrote:

        > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder
        > at Kekus.com.
        >
        > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
        >
        > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and
        > the easy setting of many
        > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be
        > specified in an
        > 'advanced' box.
        >
        > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
        >
        > Kevin
        >
        > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

      • Robert C. Fisher
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
          Thanks Kevin and Matt, this is so much better than using Xblend with
          the enfuse binaries, more controllable. I am continually amazed at
          how well enfuse works!

          Thanks again Kevin, I will send a donation when I have the funds.

          On Jan 31, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Matthew Rogers wrote:

          > Hi Kevin,
          >
          > Damn those Indians can program much faster than I can :)
          >
          > Matt
          >
          > On 31 Jan 2008, at 15:20, anodyssey wrote:
          >
          > > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder
          > > at Kekus.com.
          > >
          > > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
          > >
          > > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and
          > > the easy setting of many
          > > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be
          > > specified in an
          > > 'advanced' box.
          > >
          > > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
          > >
          > > Kevin
          > >
          > > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

          Cheers
          Robert C. Fisher
          VR Photography/Cinematography
        • bigwade
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
            Kevin,
            Great !
            Try it tomorrow.

            anodyssey wrote:

            > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder at
            > Kekus.com.
            >
            > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
            >
            > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and the
            > easy setting of many
            > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be specified
            > in an
            > 'advanced' box.
            >
            > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
            >
            > Kevin
            >
            > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

          • Bruce Hemming
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
              Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
              everyone!

              Best

              Bruce

              Bruce Hemming
              Bruce Hemming Photography
              Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
              Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
              e-Mail: bruce@...

            • Bruno Postle
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 10:30 +0000, Bruce Hemming wrote:

                > Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
                > everyone!

                Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
                enfuse:

                http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

                --
                Bruno
              • Bruce Hemming
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                  On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote

                  Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
                  enfuse:

                  http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

                  A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
                  now I - and everyone else - does.

                  Regards

                  Bruce

                  Bruce Hemming
                  Bruce Hemming Photography
                  Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
                  Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
                  e-Mail: bruce@...

                • bigwade
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                    Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                    enfuse....?
                    Ippei's Enfuse version ? who to donate to ??? Donated to Kevin allready.

                    Bruce Hemming wrote:

                    > On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote
                    >
                    > Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
                    > enfuse:
                    >
                    > http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407
                    >
                    > A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
                    > now I - and everyone else - does.
                    >
                    > Regards
                    >
                    > Bruce
                    >
                    > Bruce Hemming
                    > Bruce Hemming Photography
                    > Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
                    > Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
                    > e-Mail: bruce@...

                  • Bruno Postle
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                      On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:

                      >Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                      >enfuse....?

                      enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
                      same author.

                      --
                      Bruno
                    • bigwade
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                        And who/what is Ippei ?
                        Sorry but this is very confusing.
                        No idea who did what.....

                        Bruno Postle wrote:

                        > On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:
                        >>
                        >>Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                        >>enfuse....?
                        >
                        > enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
                        > same author.
                        >
                        > --
                        > Bruno

                      • anodyssey
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, bigwade <celsius@...> wrote:

                          > And who/what is Ippei ?
                          > Sorry but this is very confusing.
                          > No idea who did what.....

                          A link to the enfuse on the panotools wiki may help clear things:

                          http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

                          I'm not sure where the Mac compilation of enfuse Matt posted came from. The XFuse Mac
                          front end is a Kekus product. The last enfuse version posted on my site was from Ippei.
                          Previous versions of enfuse were from me.
                        • anodyssey
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 1, 2008
                            correction. The last Enblend (not enfuse) version posted on my site was from ippie. Previous
                            versions were from me.
                          • Bruno Postle
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
                              On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:51 -0800, bigwade wrote:

                              >And who/what is Ippei ?
                              >Sorry but this is very confusing.
                              >No idea who did what.....

                              Andrew Mihal is the author of enblend/enfuse. Ippei has been
                              building OS X versions for his hugin OS X bundle, but has also
                              made them available for download separately.

                              --
                              Bruno