ANN: XFuse - A Mac OS X front end to Enfuse

  • anodyssey
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
      I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder at Kekus.com.

      http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/

      XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and the easy setting of many
      common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be specified in an
      'advanced' box.

      This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.

      Kevin

      P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.
    • AYRTON - avi
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
        Hello Kevin
        How are you ?
        Good news !
        Thanks !!!

        I've downloaded already
        THANKS my friend for helping us all :-)

        AYRTON

        On 1/31/08, anodyssey <kkratzke@...> wrote:
        > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder at Kekus.com.
        >
        > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
        >
        > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and the easy setting of many
        > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be specified in an
        > 'advanced' box.
        >
        > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
        >
        > Kevin
        >
        > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

        A Y R T O N
        + 55 21 9982.6313

        http://rio360.com.br
        http://vrfolio.com
        http://ayrton.com
        http://rio.360cities.net
      • Matthew Rogers
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
          Hi Kevin,

          Damn those Indians can program much faster than I can :)

          Matt

          On 31 Jan 2008, at 15:20, anodyssey wrote:

          > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder
          > at Kekus.com.
          >
          > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
          >
          > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and
          > the easy setting of many
          > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be
          > specified in an
          > 'advanced' box.
          >
          > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
          >
          > Kevin
          >
          > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

        • Robert C. Fisher
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
            Thanks Kevin and Matt, this is so much better than using Xblend with
            the enfuse binaries, more controllable. I am continually amazed at
            how well enfuse works!

            Thanks again Kevin, I will send a donation when I have the funds.

            On Jan 31, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Matthew Rogers wrote:

            > Hi Kevin,
            >
            > Damn those Indians can program much faster than I can :)
            >
            > Matt
            >
            > On 31 Jan 2008, at 15:20, anodyssey wrote:
            >
            > > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder
            > > at Kekus.com.
            > >
            > > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
            > >
            > > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and
            > > the easy setting of many
            > > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be
            > > specified in an
            > > 'advanced' box.
            > >
            > > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
            > >
            > > Kevin
            > >
            > > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

            Cheers
            Robert C. Fisher
            VR Photography/Cinematography
          • bigwade
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 31, 2008
              Kevin,
              Great !
              Try it tomorrow.

              anodyssey wrote:

              > I posted a new Mac OS X application called XFuse in the user folder at
              > Kekus.com.
              >
              > http://www.kekus.com/for_reg_users/
              >
              > XFuse is a front-end for Enfuse and allows for batch processing and the
              > easy setting of many
              > common enfuse options via easy controls. Advanced options can be specified
              > in an
              > 'advanced' box.
              >
              > This is a beta so there will likely still be some bugs.
              >
              > Kevin
              >
              > P.S. The download does not include the enfuse application.

            • Bruce Hemming
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 1 2:30 AM
                Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
                everyone!

                Best

                Bruce

                Bruce Hemming
                Bruce Hemming Photography
                Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
                Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
                e-Mail: bruce@...

              • Bruno Postle
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 1 5:03 AM
                  On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 10:30 +0000, Bruce Hemming wrote:

                  > Great news Kevin, thank you very much. Don't forget the donations
                  > everyone!

                  Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
                  enfuse:

                  http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

                  --
                  Bruno
                • Bruce Hemming
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 1 1:16 PM
                    On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote

                    Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
                    enfuse:

                    http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407

                    A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
                    now I - and everyone else - does.

                    Regards

                    Bruce

                    Bruce Hemming
                    Bruce Hemming Photography
                    Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
                    Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
                    e-Mail: bruce@...

                  • bigwade
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 1 4:40 PM
                      Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                      enfuse....?
                      Ippei's Enfuse version ? who to donate to ??? Donated to Kevin allready.

                      Bruce Hemming wrote:

                      > On Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:03 am Bruno Postle wrote
                      >
                      > Indeed, here's the link for making a donation to the author of
                      > enfuse:
                      >
                      > http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=123407
                      >
                      > A timely reminder Bruno. I had no idea how to contact the author and
                      > now I - and everyone else - does.
                      >
                      > Regards
                      >
                      > Bruce
                      >
                      > Bruce Hemming
                      > Bruce Hemming Photography
                      > Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
                      > Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
                      > e-Mail: bruce@...

                    • Bruno Postle
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 1 4:43 PM
                        On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:

                        >Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                        >enfuse....?

                        enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
                        same author.

                        --
                        Bruno
                      • bigwade
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 1 4:51 PM
                          And who/what is Ippei ?
                          Sorry but this is very confusing.
                          No idea who did what.....

                          Bruno Postle wrote:

                          > On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:40 -0800, bigwade wrote:
                          >>
                          >>Sorry if I miss something, but the link is shipping me to enblend and not
                          >>enfuse....?
                          >
                          > enfuse is part of the enblend project, they are both written by the
                          > same author.
                          >
                          > --
                          > Bruno

                        • anodyssey
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 1 5:34 PM
                            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, bigwade <celsius@...> wrote:

                            > And who/what is Ippei ?
                            > Sorry but this is very confusing.
                            > No idea who did what.....

                            A link to the enfuse on the panotools wiki may help clear things:

                            http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

                            I'm not sure where the Mac compilation of enfuse Matt posted came from. The XFuse Mac
                            front end is a Kekus product. The last enfuse version posted on my site was from Ippei.
                            Previous versions of enfuse were from me.
                          • anodyssey
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 1 5:35 PM
                              correction. The last Enblend (not enfuse) version posted on my site was from ippie. Previous
                              versions were from me.
                            • Bruno Postle
                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 2 4:58 AM
                                On Fri 01-Feb-2008 at 16:51 -0800, bigwade wrote:

                                >And who/what is Ippei ?
                                >Sorry but this is very confusing.
                                >No idea who did what.....

                                Andrew Mihal is the author of enblend/enfuse. Ippei has been
                                building OS X versions for his hugin OS X bundle, but has also
                                made them available for download separately.

                                --
                                Bruno