Re: [PanoToolsNG] still struggling with a mac

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 31, 2008
      Sometime around 31/1/08 (at 18:14 +1000) Ian Wood said:

      >Michael put in a huge effort on CN and had something like a couple of
      >dozen sales in the first week. I doubt he's even broken even on it
      >yet...

      Dang. Life really isn't fair.

      I've just got my college's Interactive Design department to agree to
      buy a ClickHere bundle. At the prices Michael's offering straight off
      the web page I don't think I'll prompt them to ask for the education
      discount! ;-)

      And I really should put pressure on 'the guys' again to schedule that
      VR feature in the magazine.