what price your charge for object movie ?

  • bongyiiuce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      hi all,

      A client asked me to do a in-door obejct movie for a normal 10cm
      tall doll on turn table. So would like to find out how much do you
      really charge for below scenario :

      1. single row horizontal x 12 shoot
      2. single row horizontal x 16 shoot

      3. single row 90 degree (doll rest or sleep on one side) x 12 shoot
      4. single row 90 degree (doll rest or sleep on one side) x 16 shoot

      5. single row 180 degree (doll up side down) x 12 shoot
      6. single row 180 degree (doll up side down) x 16 shoot

      7. multirow combination of 2,4 and 6.

      If neccessary , maybe some minor post-processing in ps or overlap
      hotspot and finally comapany logo at the background wall of each
      picture. that's it . so what do you guys charge for that ?

      Is size of object and weight will differ pricing strategy ? thanks.

      Daley
      PJ