what price your charge for object movie ?
- hi all,
A client asked me to do a in-door obejct movie for a normal 10cm
tall doll on turn table. So would like to find out how much do you
really charge for below scenario :
1. single row horizontal x 12 shoot
2. single row horizontal x 16 shoot
3. single row 90 degree (doll rest or sleep on one side) x 12 shoot
4. single row 90 degree (doll rest or sleep on one side) x 16 shoot
5. single row 180 degree (doll up side down) x 12 shoot
6. single row 180 degree (doll up side down) x 16 shoot
7. multirow combination of 2,4 and 6.
If neccessary , maybe some minor post-processing in ps or overlap
hotspot and finally comapany logo at the background wall of each
picture. that's it . so what do you guys charge for that ?
Is size of object and weight will differ pricing strategy ? thanks.