Re: JATC v2.0 Tester on Mac ?

  • helge_kippenberg
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 30, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "helge_kippenberg"
      <helge.kippenberg@...> wrote:

      > Is there anyone who has mono 1.2.6 running on a mac? I will be glad, If
      > you can try to run JATC on your MAC. If I am not wrong JATC my run on
      > the MAC without recompiling nor modifications.

      I think, there is actually no more need for testing JATC with mono on
      MAC, because JATC is not running with mono on PC. There are to many
      specials from .Net 2.0 implemented in JATC (i.e. AxWebBrowser). I won
      t port JATC to GTK+ at this time. Maybe JATC runs under Parallels.

      Sorry and thank you guys for testing,

      Helge