Re: [PanoToolsNG] make your photo into 3d

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2008
      Thanks, Andrei.

      On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:02:02 +0900, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey Roger,
      >
      > Try Realviz VTour and you'll see that on a panorama! ;)
      >
      > http://imagemodeler.realviz.com/products/VT/index.php?language=EN
      >
      > Check out the examples. Pretty cool but I think the technology is not
      > mature yet.

      I noticed it took a very long time to download even with my fast
      connection (true
      100Mbps). So I guess it is more for kiosk use right now. In a couple of
      years or
      so most people will have faster connections, so there may be some point in
      developing consumer sites using this technology.

      Hmmmm. I think I can find ONE application for it right now. I agree it is
      cool,
      and also that it is early days...

      Roger W.

      --