Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2VR beta4 with video support

  • Sebastien Perez-Duarte
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 29, 2008
      On Dec 31, 2007 7:09 PM, Thomas Rauscher <yahoo@...> wrote:
      > because of popular demand I added the video support to the regular
      > Pano2VR player. The video gets "injected" into a normal panorama and
      > simple replaces the normal image. The advantage is that you can set all
      > options like view limits, auto rotation, skin, hotspots(!) in the GUI
      > and you can add the video in the HTML code. I also added new actions to
      > the skin editor to control the video.

      This is great! here is my attempt, with a raytraced visit around an
      interesting torus:

      http://theseblog.free.fr/video-torus.html

      I'm not very happy with the quality - these are 256 pixel cubefaces
      encoded at 1600 bps, and the file is already over 3MB... but it is fun
      to spin and turn.

      Thanks a lot for this Thomas.

      Cheers,

      Seb