Re: Handheld stitchless pano Is that suitable for journalistic VR? would you use

  • Gary O'Brien
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 28, 2008
      Milko:

      I like this idea a lot. I spent a lot of time this past week stitching images from live events
      (http://charlotteobserver.com/static/images/pano/012608_obama/). A rig like the one
      you describe would be wonderful, for both the photographer and viewsers.

      And you are absolutely correct about the ethics of photojournalism. What your "ball" sees
      would be all we'd need to present - it would be up to the viewer to decide what to look at.

      cheerio
      Gary

      --
      Gary O'Brien