Re: [PanoToolsNG] D300 and High ISO

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 27, 2008
      Willy, on my Win XP pro (using DeVal) it looked very good indeed,
      great atmosphere. The lady who works with me in the office looked
      over my shoulder and said "Wow, I would LOVE to ride on that
      underground train." She sees a LOT of panoramas looking over my
      shoulder, as you can imagine, and she spent years in England,
      where she rode the underground (=subway) there. It is not quite
      so old--at least the rolling stock isn't the original. But the
      Argentinian carriages looked clean. You can't say that about
      all the carriages on the London underground, unfortunately...

      Roger

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com
      Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger