PanoPreviewer 2.2 released

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2008
      Howdy folks! Just letting everyone know that I've released PanoPreviewer 2.2 which fixes a
      major memory leak in the previous versions. This update is highly recommended for anyone
      using PanoPreviewer.

      For those who have never seen it, PanoPreviewer is a Photoshop plug-in that allows you to
      preview your equirectangular images as hardware accelerated VR panoramas right there in
      Photoshop.

      Version 2.2 is here http://pangeasoft.net/pano/plugin/panopreviewer.html

      -Brian
    • Rayburn Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2008
        Brian wrote:
        > Howdy folks! Just letting everyone know that I've released PanoPreviewer 2.2 which fixes a major memory leak in the previous versions. This update is highly recommended for anyone using PanoPreviewer.
        >
        > For those who have never seen it, PanoPreviewer is a Photoshop plug-in that allows you to preview your equirectangular images as hardware accelerated VR panoramas right there in Photoshop.
        >
        > Version 2.2 is here http://pangeasoft.net/pano/plugin/panopreviewer.html
        >
        > -Brian

        Would have been nice to mention that this was for Mac's only.

        "PanoPreviewer is a plug-in for Photoshop CS 2 and CS 3. It is only
        available for Mac OS X."

        -Rayburn

        --
        TAYLOR's BOOK PAGE