glowing balloons

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2008
      friday night i took a special exercise in shooting nightpanos with
      moving objects.

      learned a lot and hopefully can make some improvements next time ;)

      http://www.schrader-air.de/panorama/badwiessee/ballongluehen.html

      4+1 shots, ISO 1600, 5D, 10.5, NN5

      after some experiments i decided pictures turned out best when
      devloping raws to -2/0 and then enfuse them.

      enjoy
      juergen
    • Paul D. DeRocco
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2008
        > From: Juergen Schrader
        >
        > friday night i took a special exercise in shooting nightpanos with
        > moving objects.
        >
        > learned a lot and hopefully can make some improvements next time ;)
        >
        > http://www.schrader-air.de/panorama/badwiessee/ballongluehen.html
        >
        > 4+1 shots, ISO 1600, 5D, 10.5, NN5
        >
        > after some experiments i decided pictures turned out best when
        > devloping raws to -2/0 and then enfuse them.

        That's pretty cool. I don't see any obvious stitching flaws, but I didn't go
        over it with a fine-toothed comb.

        --

        Ciao, Paul D. DeRocco
        Paul mailto:pderocco@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2008
          Juergen Schrader wrote:
          > learned a lot and hopefully can make some improvements next time ;)
          >
          > http://www.schrader-air.de/panorama/badwiessee/ballongluehen.html

          ├╝bercool! what would you do different next time?

          Yuv