Cold weather shooting

  • Rick Drew
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 27, 2008
      I received a few emails asking about my home-made camera warmer / jacket for
      shooting outdoors in winter. My current one was constructed from a fleece
      hat I purchased at WalMart for $2.00. Cutting and sewing took about two
      hours. I added photos to flickr.com - keyword rickscamerahat .

      http://flickr.com/search/?q=rickscamerahat
      <http://flickr.com/search/?q=rickscamerahat&w=22793959%40N06>
      &w=22793959%40N06

      Hope it helps.

      Rick Drew

      PS - I used it yesterday. In the morning the wind-chill was 3 degrees
      Fahrenheit. One battery lasted for 911 photos!