deghosting in enfuse (was:Here's something interesting -- )

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 26, 2008
      On Fri 25-Jan-2008 at 17:20 -0500, Yuval Levy wrote:

      >> But I hope deghosting will be first to implement.
      >
      >I swear I saw deghosting!

      >Usage: hugin_hdrmerge [options] -o output.exe <input-files>
      >Valid options are:
      > -o prefix output file
      > -m mode merge mode, can be one of: avg, avg_slow, kahn (default), ...

      The Summer of Code deghosting works for assembling HDR images with
      hugin_hdrmerge (and align_image_stack I think), but it hasn't been
      split out in a way that can be used with enfuse.

      You could potentially create a deghosted HDR image, extract
      bracketed LDR images and then run enfuse on these.

      --
      Bruno