Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: starbucks in prague

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2008
      I live in Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA. Population around 6000.
      We have three Starbucks and they are building a Cuppy's --
      another drive through coffee shop.

      We have two local coffee shops that roast.

      Along with 5 - 10 combo shops -- coffee and something else.

      That works out to be around one coffe shop for every 500
      residents. I don't know how the local shops make it.