[PanoToolsNG] Re: Is the Graphic card used by Panorama softwares?

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2008
      Sometime around 24/1/08 (at 17:13 +0000) johncharlesriley said:

      >OWW! How is your carpal-tunnel? That much typing on a laptop keyboard sounds
      >masochistic.

      :-)

      I hope I don't invoke Murphy's law here, but I seem to have always
      had a naturally relaxed typing position. I also vary the angle of the
      whole laptop from time to time; right now I have it tipped half off
      the edge of the desk onto my lap, and my arms and hands are at a
      perfect 'chilled out' angle.
      I've written scary amounts of words since the early/mid-1990s, not to
      mention all the mousing done with graphics work for even longer. I've
      always put down my lack of problems to regular fidgeting! :-)

      After finishing that book I did need a bit of a rest in general
      though. My wife says "no more books!" - but I'm not so sure.