Nikon equipment for sale (D70 body, Nikkor 10.5mm lens, Sigma 8mm f/4 lens)

  • hoylekoontz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      I've been granted permission by the list admin to post some pano
      related equipment for sale here. Below are links to the eBay auctions
      if you're interested. I'll ship worldwide for those of you that would
      like to take advantage of the weak US dollar! Email me off list with
      questions about the gear.

      These are links to the eBay listings:

      Nikkor 10.5mm lens - http://tinyurl.com/2u232c

      Sigma 8mm f/4 lens - http://tinyurl.com/23284w