RE: [PanoToolsNG] panos

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 14 12:12 PM
      Hi Lou,

      I'm guessing that you are making mosaics of images in order to make one
      larger image. If so, then you're part way there. In order to make spherical
      images, you need to continue shooting all the way around. For this, a
      bracket can be very helpful to keep parallax from being a problem, although
      handheld can be done as well.

      There are several pano heads out there. The wiki had a reference page to
      that, so if/when it is available again, that would be a great place to
      start. I will be "formally" announcing the availability of my new version of
      the Pinnacle VR probably next week. There is one last component that hasn't
      been delivered yet, but all the other pieces are working together quite
      nicely. More news soon!

      Mark
      www.northernlight.net