Re: [PanoToolsNG] Compiling Gimp plugin for windows

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2008
      On Mon 14-Jan-2008 at 20:28 -0000, flyingscool wrote:

      >Sorry for the long message. My main question is - is there a
      >codepath for the GIMP plugin that I can compile for windows?

      Further to Jim's message: You should start with the
      pano13/gimp-plugin-ng branch as this is more up to date than the
      original branch.

      This uses gnu auto* tools which can be tricky to prepare if you are
      using msys - I would do this autogen step on Linux or cygwin and
      then do the build itself with msys/mingw. Contact me if you want a
      'source tarball' with this step completed.

      --
      Bruno