Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT: forensic lighting to reveal 4,000 year-old rock painting

  • Eric O'Brien
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2008
      If possible, try to avoid "Reinventing the Wheel" in this.

      I would guess there there already have been hundreds or thousands of
      person-hours dedicated to this problem. But the discussions aren't
      happening here! Search for answers on archaeology/anthropology sites
      and scientific journals.

      You might try searching on

      petroglyphs
      rock art