Re: [PanoToolsNG] Please read all - moderator notice

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2008
      On 1/10/2008 10:10 AM, Scott Witte's hamster got loose on the keyboard
      and typed ...:
      > Erik Krause wrote:
      >> 2. Please don't start a new thread in the middle of another one.
      > I suspect most people doing this (and yes, it is irritating!) don't
      > realize it because of how they read messages, by date, non-threaded I
      > expect. It just seems easier to hit "reply too" and change the subject
      > line than to start a new thread and enter the correct email address.
      >
      > This could be avoided with a hosted forum, of course.
      It could also be avoided if people understood what they're doing is
      wrong and know how to do it correctly (hopefully Erik's message will get
      through to them and they'll be better for it). Remember: no one knows
      they're screwing up until someone brings it to their attention.

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large