Interesting flash bracket

  • Carl von Einem
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
      This looks like it could be used as a panohead:
      <http://www.custombrackets.com/scripts/prodViewnew.asp?idproduct=154>

      :-)
    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
        it is a C-shaped concept I've been analizing since 2004. More problems than
        advantage..
        But as a Frank&Heideke great fan (ingeneering for engeneering shake) I'm
        still thinking about....
        OUCH! NO!
        I've to stop!
        And to go out shooting!
        :-O

        This looks like it could be used as a panohead:
        <http://www.custombrackets.com/scripts/prodViewnew.asp?idproduct=154>

        :-)
      • Pat Swovelin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
          On 1/8/2008 8:53 AM, Carl von Einem's hamster got loose on the keyboard
          and typed ...:
          > This looks like it could be used as a panohead:
          > <http://www.custombrackets.com/scripts/prodViewnew.asp?idproduct=154>

          I think the best feature is that it's a "Professional *looking*
          design." Such a deal... =8^)

          > :-)

          Pat Swovelin
          Cool Guy @ Large
        • Pat Swovelin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
            On 1/8/2008 9:40 AM, Luca Vascon's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
            typed ...:
            > it is a C-shaped concept I've been analizing since 2004. More problems
            > than
            > advantage..
            > But as a Frank&Heideke great fan (ingeneering for engeneering shake) I'm
            > still thinking about....
            > OUCH! NO!
            > I've to stop!
            > And to go out shooting!

            Stop typing and get out of the house and SHOOT SOMETHING!!

            > :-O

            Pat Swovelin
            Cool Guy @ Large