Re: First-ok second high res partial

  • Shawn Steigner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 7, 2008
      Yes, you got it. G is for Golden. The high school seniors would re-paint it
      every year.
      The city stopped that a while ago so it has faded a bit.

      My wife and I used to joke that the "M" was for mountain in case the locals
      forgot what to call it.

      Thanks for the comments on this image.

      And I neglected to thank the pioneers(Max Lyons, the Xrez guys, several
      others who I don't know but I'm sure helped, etc...)