Re: New QTVR Website Rio de Janeiro / Test in Deval and Flash

  • erik leeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, panokaemena@... wrote:
      > has somebody some good rules for the best size for Fullscreen (
      Tile size and Quality)

      Hi Willy,
      for what it's worth: for my fullscreen Flash 9 VR's I use these:

      - a cubesize of 1920x1920
      - an 'Image Quality' that depends on the content
      (usually somewhere between 45 and 75)
      - a 'Render Quality' of 10.

      I also uncheck 'Automatic decrease Quality while Moving'.

      Unchecking both 'Change Stage Quality' and 'Change Bitmap Filtering'
      dramatically improves image quality while rotating, but requires far
      to much processor power for most computers. I only uncheck those for
      my small (800x450px) versions based on 1056x1056 cubefaces.
      Others may use different parameters, but I am quite happy with these
      (at least for now).
      Cheers!

      erik leeman

      (www.erikleeman.com)