Jook in China

  • panokaemena@mac.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
      As we heard already, Jook cold not attend New Year on Time Square, as
      he was in China that time.

      here an article about his visit in china http://www.chinavr.net/news/jook/index.htm
      translated with google

      Jook Leung's name, in an interview with ABC News before him, has
      panoramic photography in the world, everybody knows the circle. JOOK
      and I are WWP (World Wide Panorama), "World Panorama the same day"
      theme exhibition site creation in 2004 the first batch of exhibitors
      author, because he is Chinese-American, in particular attracted my
      attention; and the Chinese exhibitors little, I also quickly attracted
      his interest and concern. His first and second call, I congratulate
      the difference is the "3-D panoramic view high" and "Rosewood packet
      dragon chair" has www.panoramas.dk home page. Before the end of 2007,
      he again calls that were invited to the Beijing People's Congress to
      exchange School of Journalism, I feel very happy, and the news that
      the general had just arrived Shuxianmin vice chairman of the Chinese
      Photographers Association President. Zhu teacher from 1998, I watched
      the construction site, but also panoramic photography in China's
      development of the cause of the growth of witnesses, he has always
      given me great support and help. Earlier, I had a teacher to Zhu on
      panoramic photography in the foreign and domestic status report
      mentioned Jook Leung, panoramic photography in the international
      community impact, Zhu teacher Jook Leung President's visit also very
      pleased.

      January 4, and I Jook built with the original and accompanied him in
      New York reporters, Mr. Zhao Peng met in the south gate of Beijing
      University, and then went straight to North Zhu teachers drove home.
      Zhu teachers also specially invited the famous aerospace
      photographers, and another vice chairman of the Chinese Photographers
      Association Zhangdong-colonel. As JOOK home from the grandparents had
      immigrated to the United States, he is totally non-Chinese, I even
      introduced concurrently with the one translation. Shuxianmin President
      to visit friends presented his photo albums "Yellow River people" and
      "restless" until Zhu teacher signature, I know JOOK the original
      Chinese name-called Butterfly Lovers. Mr. Liang Zhu teachers from the
      1965 record of realism on the ecology of the Yellow River people
      deeply admired feat. Jook is also said humorously: first to China, the
      two Vice-Chairmen to see what is on the honour.

      Jook Leung, proposed by him "director", with us, "co-produced by" a
      three-dimensional panoramic picture. He used the Canon 5D 10-17mm fish-
      eye first, the first group of filming, when the lens towards a person,
      by the photographer, according to the shutter. The second group
      filming, he操刀all, and he went on to shoot when I wrote. Haeundae
      his tripod and the transformation of their own. Below tripod legs are
      short, only Half-meter high, then is a universal statement, the above
      equipped with a manfrotto Haeundae points of the set and level
      instrument, and then further on independence is a tripod, and the top
      is a shape " Node 3 ninja "Haeundae. Work very sophisticated, not
      looks a little bit like "improvised" goods.

      Unfortunately, as the exchange activities of the host, the Dean of the
      School of Information, Professor because of high steel body in the
      field and failed to. Mr. Steel is built high and my schoolmates China,
      as well as the cause of the growth of panoramic photography one
      witness, as early as in 1999, the State Council's Office of Overseas
      Chinese Affairs owned overseas Chinese network "Huasheng Fair Network"
      CEO of the high, they We do the website of the Home link. The Home
      link, and subsequently the PRC Home network links and Sina news
      channel links in the future China panoramic photography Web traffic
      and enhance the visibility and, later, by Renren showering mergers and
      acquisitions, have played a very crucial role.

      ABC ABC News Now Panorama interview internationally renowned
      photographer Jook Leung
      Photo: Jook Leung, the compiler: Jesse Lee
      (Quartet and looking around January 18, WWPANO mail system news) ABC
      ABC found a producer of the famous panoramic photographers Jook Leung
      filming of the New York Times Square New Year Night panoramic photo,
      therefore, to accept the invitation of Jook Leung The company
      introduced a daily technology column "AHEAD OF THE CURVE" interview.

      25 years of professional experience in advertising and art
      photography, the Jook Leung has been shooting for three consecutive
      years in New York Times Square New Year's night, his New York World
      Trade Center twin towers lighting modeling panoramic Photography Prize
      was awarded Fujitsu, he WWPANO activities of the various photographic
      works from the vast numbers of the regular members of the same WWPANO
      commendable.

      ABC NEWS NOW program Nancy Weiner Miss January 17, 2005 interview with
      the Jook Leung, Jook wonderful works and the vivid on the interview
      lasted 14 points a long time, this is a very rare phenomenon. It is
      said that two months ago, the United States cable news network CNN on
      the panoramic photo of "automatic suture technique," the interview
      Microsoft CEO Bill Gates, only to a short 40 seconds. This news WWPANO
      members greatly encouraged.
      Link to the ABC News Clip

      The gap in the clip, JOOK LEUNG and ABC News network technology
      section "World News Tonight" program's producer Toni Wilson and senior
      producer Richard Sergay together, the broadcast of the film on the
      exchange of views. Panoramic photography of Web traffic and enhance
      the visibility and, later, by Renren showering mergers and
      acquisitions, have played a very crucial role.

      Willy Kaemena

      http://bremen.360cities.net/
      http://syria.360cities.net/
      http://lisbon.360cities.net/

    • panokaemena@mac.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
        the link to the mentioned ABC TV clip went wrong.....

        http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/JOOK/iMovieTheater291.html

        观看采访片段

        Willy Kaemena

        http://bremen.360cities.net/
        http://syria.360cities.net/
        http://lisbon.360cities.net/

      • qsecofr88888
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
          i see. jook went to china to share his experience in vr shooting and
          his post processing workflow. look like china has a team to handle
          the vr shooting during the olympic event.

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, panokaemena@... wrote:

> [...]
          is
          > said that two months ago, the United States cable news network CNN
          on
          > the panoramic photo of "automatic suture technique," the
          interview
          > Microsoft CEO Bill Gates, only to a short 40 seconds. This news
          WWPANO
          > members greatly encouraged.
          > Link to the ABC News Clip
          >
          > The gap in the clip, JOOK LEUNG and ABC News network technology
          > section "World News Tonight" program's producer Toni Wilson and
          senior
          > producer Richard Sergay together, the broadcast of the film on
          the
          > exchange of views. Panoramic photography of Web traffic and
          enhance
          > the visibility and, later, by Renren showering mergers and
          > acquisitions, have played a very crucial role.

        • Pat Swovelin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2008
            On 1/7/2008 2:26 AM, panokaemena@...'s hamster got loose on the
            keyboard and typed ...:
            > the link to the mentioned ABC TV clip went wrong.....
            >
            > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/JOOK/iMovieTheater291.html
            That's a great 12.5 minute piece. Go Jook!

            Pat Swovelin
            Cool Guy @ Large