Re: [PanoToolsNG] IVRPA Videos

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
      On 1/6/2008 11:41 PM, Robert C. Fisher's hamster got loose on the
      keyboard and typed ...:
      > Pat if you go to the page that is below it has links at the bottom of
      > the page to the download page and the DVD page. Also since you are a
      > member go to the IVRPA site>members section <http://ivrpa.org/news/
      > 2007-sep-17_2007_ivrpa_conference_in_berkele> for the members price.
      >
      > I double checked the pages and the links are there unless you are at
      > the wrong place. Let me know if there is still a problem.

      I just rechecked the page's code and there are no links on the page. I
      finally figured out what the problem is, the URL broke because this
      crappy plain text message wrapped as 72 characters (yet another reason
      to hate plain text e-mail). If you use this http://tinyurl.com/36nzpo
      it won't break (famous last words).

      --
      Pat Swovelin