IVRPA Videos

  • Robert C. Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
      Hello
      I have finished editing all the videos from the 2007 IVRPA
      (International VR Photographers Association) Panoramic Photography
      Conference. The videos can be purchased to download or all 12
      sessions on 2-DVDs. Check the page http://cfish-media.com/
      conference_a.html This has all the information including links to
      the IVRPA website if you would like to join. IVRPA Members get a
      price break so you need to go to the members only section of the
      IVRPA site to get that price.

      There are quite a few good sessions with a lot of information, if you
      love QTVR/Panoramic photography don't miss out!

      Cheers
      Robert C. Fisher
      VR Photography/Cinematography
    • Pat Swovelin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
        On 1/6/2008 9:52 PM, Robert C. Fisher's hamster got loose on the
        keyboard and typed ...:
        > Hello
        > I have finished editing all the videos from the 2007 IVRPA
        > (International VR Photographers Association) Panoramic Photography
        > Conference. The videos can be purchased to download or all 12
        > sessions on 2-DVDs. Check the page http://cfish-media.com/
        > conference_a.html This has all the information including links to
        > the IVRPA website if you would like to join. IVRPA Members get a
        > price break so you need to go to the members only section of the
        > IVRPA site to get that price.

        There are no links on that page (yes, I looked at the code just in case
        it's me).

        > There are quite a few good sessions with a lot of information, if you
        > love QTVR/Panoramic photography don't miss out!
        >
        > Cheers
        > Robert C. Fisher
        > VR Photography/Cinematography

        Pat Swovelin
        Cool Guy @ Large
      • Robert C. Fisher
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
          Pat if you go to the page that is below it has links at the bottom of
          the page to the download page and the DVD page. Also since you are a
          member go to the IVRPA site>members section <http://ivrpa.org/news/
          2007-sep-17_2007_ivrpa_conference_in_berkele> for the members price.

          I double checked the pages and the links are there unless you are at
          the wrong place. Let me know if there is still a problem.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
            On 1/6/2008 11:41 PM, Robert C. Fisher's hamster got loose on the
            keyboard and typed ...:
            > Pat if you go to the page that is below it has links at the bottom of
            > the page to the download page and the DVD page. Also since you are a
            > member go to the IVRPA site>members section <http://ivrpa.org/news/
            > 2007-sep-17_2007_ivrpa_conference_in_berkele> for the members price.
            >
            > I double checked the pages and the links are there unless you are at
            > the wrong place. Let me know if there is still a problem.

            I just rechecked the page's code and there are no links on the page. I
            finally figured out what the problem is, the URL broke because this
            crappy plain text message wrapped as 72 characters (yet another reason
            to hate plain text e-mail). If you use this http://tinyurl.com/36nzpo
            it won't break (famous last words).

            --
            Pat Swovelin