Fatehpur Sikri tour

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Here's a little tour I'm putting together showing Fatehpur Sikri in
      India.
      This link will start the tour down by a water tank. When you get
      inside front gate you will see a hotspot up in the sky, for now this
      is the only one that will take you to the Elephant Tower and
      surrounding areas. I still have 3 or 4 more panos to add, but that
      will have to wait until next week.
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/fatehpur_sikri/pool4.html

      It was an overcast day and I kept the photos dark on purpose. I also
      darkened the indoor photos, maybe too much?

      Cheers,
      Roger