RE: [PanoToolsNG] List guidelines- pano related items for sale

  • Peter Sale
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2008
      I purchased a Nikon D300, so I wish to sell (1) my D200 body, (2) my Kirk plate for my D200 body, (3) Thom Hogan's "Complete Guide
      to the Nikon
      D200, and (4) Magic Lantern Guides D200 book. $950+shipping for everything, or make offer for any individual item.

      I will now shoot panoramas with my Sigma 8mm f/3.5 lens (and D300) so I no longer need my Nikon 10.5mm fisheye lens. Asking $550
      OBO.

      Of course both items, while used by me, are in excellent condition.
      _
      Best Regards,
      Peter Sale
      www.petersvrproperties.com