Tongariki, Rapa Nui (Easter Island)

  • Alan Ritter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
      We did Easter for Christmas...Easter Island, that is. I shot several
      pans there but the only one I've worked up so far is one of Ahu
      Tongariki, one of the restored groups of moai, or statues. The PTViewer
      version comes up with the page; you can click on the QTVR link near the
      bottom of the page for a larger Quicktime view. (4 meg file, takes a
      while to load)

      http://www.mtritter.org/panoramas/Tongariki/

      /s/jar (Alan Ritter, jar@...)
      http://www.mtritter.org
    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
        On Jan 4, 2008, at 11:11 PM, Alan Ritter wrote:

        > We did Easter for Christmas...Easter Island, that is

        But will you be doing Christmas Island for Easter?

        Sorry, I couldn't resist 8-)

        John

        John Riley
        johnriley@...