Re: [PanoToolsNG] one more question if I may... third and last try....

  • Thomas Rauscher
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hello, on 03.01.2008 21:52 Uhr Rayburn Taylor said the following:

      >> By using the HTML File Helper in Pano2QTVR, I was able to get the
      >> object movie working. But, there are no controls and I hope there is
      >> someone on the list that can help me add them to this object movie.

      Just select "External Controller" - "object_controller.swf" on the Flash
      tab.

      The source code for the Flash file is in the
      "Programs\Pano2QTVR\flash\controller" subdirectory if you like to modify
      the look of the controller.

      >> And, at some point I would like to get FlowPlayer
      >> [http://flowplayer.org/demo/%5d working. Has anyone used it before?

      As far as I can tell this is a movie player so I guess you will not be
      able to play back object movies with it.

      --
      MfG,
      Thomas