Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New hardware testing on PTgui performance

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hello Helmut,
      > I am currently only working on the warp-part. Maybe
      > you could add warp-times to your speed-comparison
      > chart. If the quoted 30min correspond to your set of posted
      > test-images: this can be reduced significantly.
      >
      > I will look into the blender-issue.

      As far as i have access to the warp times i have added the numbers.
      Please note that the example project uses the "fast transform" option.
      Without, warping time will raise significantly!
      I compared the warping time on one computer ("DL585" in the chart):
      With "fast tranform": 7 minutes
      Without: 20 minutes

      Best regards
      Bernhard