List guidelines- pano related items for sale

  • Peter Sale
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      I have two items to sell that may be of interest to someone wishing to shoot panoramas. What are the rules of this group regarding
      placing a "for sale" post on the list? Alternatively, who might I contact "off list" to make certain my post meets list guidelines?

      -
      Regards,
      Peter Sale
      Santa Monica, CA USA
    • Carl von Einem
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        --- Peter Sale wrote:

        > I have two items to sell that may be of interest to someone wishing
        > to shoot panoramas. What are the rules of this group regarding
        > placing a "for sale" post on the list? Alternatively, who might
        > I contact "off list" to make certain my post meets list guidelines?

        Happy new year!

        Your questions are basically answered on
        <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/>

        For the contact address please have a look at the bottom of that page:

        The rules can be found (as noted in the group's description) on
        <http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines#PanotoolsNG>, the important
        part in this case would be "do not post commercial announcements to
        the list without first consulting the list admins. If approved you
        will likely be given a blanket approval for future postings as the old
        list regulars already have."

        Cheers,
        Carl
      • Peter Sale
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2008
          I purchased a Nikon D300, so I wish to sell (1) my D200 body, (2) my Kirk plate for my D200 body, (3) Thom Hogan's "Complete Guide
          to the Nikon
          D200, and (4) Magic Lantern Guides D200 book. $950+shipping for everything, or make offer for any individual item.

          I will now shoot panoramas with my Sigma 8mm f/3.5 lens (and D300) so I no longer need my Nikon 10.5mm fisheye lens. Asking $550
          OBO.

          Of course both items, while used by me, are in excellent condition.
          _
          Best Regards,
          Peter Sale
          www.petersvrproperties.com