RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New Panoramas

  • Moore, Dave M (UK Rochester)
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock"
      <alarcon@...> wrote:
      > Just a short note to say that I have uploaded on to my website
      > http://www.360panoview.co.uk <http://www.360panoview.co.uk> some new
      panoramas that I took during my
      > holidays in Barcelona and a couple of panoramas from Manchester. Once
      > you are on my home page click either Barcelona or Manchester, I hope
      > you enjoy them and any comments would be apreciated.

      They are great. Can you please tell me what camera, lens and mounting
      combination you use?. I've been thinking about getting into this mainly
      to do panaramas of landscapes as I like a bit of dramatic mountainous
      scenery. I have access to a Canon D30 but would need to get a decent
      lens and mounting presumably.

      Regards,
      Dave

    • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 3, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Moore, Dave M (UK Rochester)"
        <dave.m.moore@...> wrote:

        > They are great. Can you please tell me what camera, lens and mounting
        > combination you use?.

        Hi Dave,

        I have a Canon 350D which I use with the Tokina 10-17mm lens mounted
        on the Nodal Nija 5 panoramic head, sometimes I use a tripod, but
        mainly I use a monopod.

        kind regards,

        Rodrigo
      • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
          Dear All,

          I have added 2 new panoramas to my Florence web page. They are the
          inside of the Batistero, it is hand held as no tripod or monopods are
          allow inside, it show the magnificent Painted ceiling, I have also
          included a panoramic view of the Chianti countryside taken somewhere
          between Florence and Siena.

          http://www.alarcon.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Florence/Florence.htm

          kind regards,

          Rodrigo