Re: New Panoramas

  • tkrajina
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock"
      <alarcon@...> wrote:
      > Just a short note to say that I have uploaded on to my website
      > http://www.360panoview.co.uk some new panoramas that I took during my
      > holidays in Barcelona and a couple of panoramas from Manchester. Once
      > you are on my home page click either Barcelona or Manchester, I hope
      > you enjoy them and any comments would be apreciated.

      Your panorama are very nice.

      There is just one small error I found. On the page "Antonio Gaudí i
      Cornet" there is a link to "La Sagrada Familia.". But, when I click on
      it I get an error: "PWP - 404 Error This Page Cannot Be Found".

      Greetings,
      Tomo Krajina

      --
      www.panoye.com :: virtual tour
    • Moore, Dave M (UK Rochester)
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock"
        <alarcon@...> wrote:
        > Just a short note to say that I have uploaded on to my website
        > http://www.360panoview.co.uk <http://www.360panoview.co.uk> some new
        panoramas that I took during my
        > holidays in Barcelona and a couple of panoramas from Manchester. Once
        > you are on my home page click either Barcelona or Manchester, I hope
        > you enjoy them and any comments would be apreciated.

        They are great. Can you please tell me what camera, lens and mounting
        combination you use?. I've been thinking about getting into this mainly
        to do panaramas of landscapes as I like a bit of dramatic mountainous
        scenery. I have access to a Canon D30 but would need to get a decent
        lens and mounting presumably.

        Regards,
        Dave

      • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 3, 2008
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Moore, Dave M (UK Rochester)"
          <dave.m.moore@...> wrote:

          > They are great. Can you please tell me what camera, lens and mounting
          > combination you use?.

          Hi Dave,

          I have a Canon 350D which I use with the Tokina 10-17mm lens mounted
          on the Nodal Nija 5 panoramic head, sometimes I use a tripod, but
          mainly I use a monopod.

          kind regards,

          Rodrigo
        • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
            Dear All,

            I have added 2 new panoramas to my Florence web page. They are the
            inside of the Batistero, it is hand held as no tripod or monopods are
            allow inside, it show the magnificent Painted ceiling, I have also
            included a panoramic view of the Chianti countryside taken somewhere
            between Florence and Siena.

            http://www.alarcon.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Florence/Florence.htm

            kind regards,

            Rodrigo