Re: New Panoramas - second platform

  • Dave 360texas.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hello Rodrigo, What can I say but they are sharp, clean, best use
      of color on a rainy day ! The Tokina certainly performs well at
      full screen. Post processing skill appears to be right on point.

      You might consider creating a second display platform - Flash.
      There are some Flash version 9 processing software that are just now
      maturing and becoming equal full screen quality as qtvr.

      f.e. Pano2VR and pano2qtvr and others

      Your work has evolved over last 4 years to Excellent in my opinion.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock"
      <alarcon@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > First that all please let me whish you all a very Happy New Year
      and to
      > invite you to take a stroll and admire some of the beautifull
      building
      > there are in Florence, Italy.
      > I have posted 4 new panoramas on my website
      > http://www.360panoview.co.uk please click on the Florence link
      button
      > on the left hand side.
      > Any comments will be appreciated, kind regards,
      >
      > Rodrigo

    • tkrajina
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
        <alarcon@...> wrote:
        > Just a short note to say that I have uploaded on to my website
        > http://www.360panoview.co.uk some new panoramas that I took during my
        > holidays in Barcelona and a couple of panoramas from Manchester. Once
        > you are on my home page click either Barcelona or Manchester, I hope
        > you enjoy them and any comments would be apreciated.

        Your panorama are very nice.

        There is just one small error I found. On the page "Antonio Gaudí i
        Cornet" there is a link to "La Sagrada Familia.". But, when I click on
        it I get an error: "PWP - 404 Error This Page Cannot Be Found".

        Greetings,
        Tomo Krajina

        --
        www.panoye.com :: virtual tour
      • Moore, Dave M (UK Rochester)
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock"
          <alarcon@...> wrote:
          > Just a short note to say that I have uploaded on to my website
          > http://www.360panoview.co.uk <http://www.360panoview.co.uk> some new
          panoramas that I took during my
          > holidays in Barcelona and a couple of panoramas from Manchester. Once
          > you are on my home page click either Barcelona or Manchester, I hope
          > you enjoy them and any comments would be apreciated.

          They are great. Can you please tell me what camera, lens and mounting
          combination you use?. I've been thinking about getting into this mainly
          to do panaramas of landscapes as I like a bit of dramatic mountainous
          scenery. I have access to a Canon D30 but would need to get a decent
          lens and mounting presumably.

          Regards,
          Dave

        • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 3, 2008
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Moore, Dave M (UK Rochester)"
            <dave.m.moore@...> wrote:

            > They are great. Can you please tell me what camera, lens and mounting
            > combination you use?.

            Hi Dave,

            I have a Canon 350D which I use with the Tokina 10-17mm lens mounted
            on the Nodal Nija 5 panoramic head, sometimes I use a tripod, but
            mainly I use a monopod.

            kind regards,

            Rodrigo
          • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
              Dear All,

              I have added 2 new panoramas to my Florence web page. They are the
              inside of the Batistero, it is hand held as no tripod or monopods are
              allow inside, it show the magnificent Painted ceiling, I have also
              included a panoramic view of the Chianti countryside taken somewhere
              between Florence and Siena.

              http://www.alarcon.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Florence/Florence.htm

              kind regards,

              Rodrigo