New Panoramas

  • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2008
      Dear All,

      First that all please let me whish you all a very Happy New Year and to
      invite you to take a stroll and admire some of the beautifull building
      there are in Florence, Italy.
      I have posted 4 new panoramas on my website
      http://www.360panoview.co.uk please click on the Florence link button
      on the left hand side.
      Any comments will be appreciated, kind regards,

      Rodrigo
    • Dave 360texas.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 1, 2008
        Hello Rodrigo, What can I say but they are sharp, clean, best use
        of color on a rainy day ! The Tokina certainly performs well at
        full screen. Post processing skill appears to be right on point.

        You might consider creating a second display platform - Flash.
        There are some Flash version 9 processing software that are just now
        maturing and becoming equal full screen quality as qtvr.

        f.e. Pano2VR and pano2qtvr and others

        Your work has evolved over last 4 years to Excellent in my opinion.

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock"
        <alarcon@...> wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > First that all please let me whish you all a very Happy New Year
        and to
        > invite you to take a stroll and admire some of the beautifull
        building
        > there are in Florence, Italy.
        > I have posted 4 new panoramas on my website
        > http://www.360panoview.co.uk please click on the Florence link
        button
        > on the left hand side.
        > Any comments will be appreciated, kind regards,
        >
        > Rodrigo

      • tkrajina
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
          <alarcon@...> wrote:
          > Just a short note to say that I have uploaded on to my website
          > http://www.360panoview.co.uk some new panoramas that I took during my
          > holidays in Barcelona and a couple of panoramas from Manchester. Once
          > you are on my home page click either Barcelona or Manchester, I hope
          > you enjoy them and any comments would be apreciated.

          Your panorama are very nice.

          There is just one small error I found. On the page "Antonio Gaudí i
          Cornet" there is a link to "La Sagrada Familia.". But, when I click on
          it I get an error: "PWP - 404 Error This Page Cannot Be Found".

          Greetings,
          Tomo Krajina

          --
          www.panoye.com :: virtual tour
        • Moore, Dave M (UK Rochester)
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock"
            <alarcon@...> wrote:
            > Just a short note to say that I have uploaded on to my website
            > http://www.360panoview.co.uk <http://www.360panoview.co.uk> some new
            panoramas that I took during my
            > holidays in Barcelona and a couple of panoramas from Manchester. Once
            > you are on my home page click either Barcelona or Manchester, I hope
            > you enjoy them and any comments would be apreciated.

            They are great. Can you please tell me what camera, lens and mounting
            combination you use?. I've been thinking about getting into this mainly
            to do panaramas of landscapes as I like a bit of dramatic mountainous
            scenery. I have access to a Canon D30 but would need to get a decent
            lens and mounting presumably.

            Regards,
            Dave

          • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 3, 2008
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Moore, Dave M (UK Rochester)"
              <dave.m.moore@...> wrote:

              > They are great. Can you please tell me what camera, lens and mounting
              > combination you use?.

              Hi Dave,

              I have a Canon 350D which I use with the Tokina 10-17mm lens mounted
              on the Nodal Nija 5 panoramic head, sometimes I use a tripod, but
              mainly I use a monopod.

              kind regards,

              Rodrigo
            • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 19, 2008
                Dear All,

                I have added 2 new panoramas to my Florence web page. They are the
                inside of the Batistero, it is hand held as no tripod or monopods are
                allow inside, it show the magnificent Painted ceiling, I have also
                included a panoramic view of the Chianti countryside taken somewhere
                between Florence and Siena.

                http://www.alarcon.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Florence/Florence.htm

                kind regards,

                Rodrigo