Re: Enfuse/Enblend 3.1 universal plus simple batch tool

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 1, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pablo dAngelo <pablo.dangelo@...> wrote:

      > > I tried to point out that at least the Mac version of 3.0 and 3.1 had a memory problem
      which
      > > cancelled blending at more than 3000 mb applied but I got no reply about that.
      >
      > I haven't had problems with large panoramas (>300 Megapixel, 16 bit) on my
      > machine (64 bit, Linux).
      >
      > I guess the OSX binaries are 32 bit ones (at least the Intel part).
      > 32 bit programs cannot access more than 2-3 GB of RAM (I don't know the
      > actual limitation of OSX, but according to your tests it seems to be around
      > 3 GB).

      I have no problem applying 4 gb of my 4.7 with any of the older Enblend versions,
      2,5 or 1.3
      I used that for several years on my G5. And I know from the console that Enblend uses all
      of the 4 gb.

      Hans
    • Yuval Levy
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 1, 2008
        Luca Vascon wrote:
        > I'd add Luca Vascon, also does not want to learn!!

        which is perfectly acceptable since you patiently wait for binaries
        without complaining.

        and for the icons you teach, you don't need to learn :-)
        Yuv