Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Will there be a New Year Panorama Event???

  • Andrei Zdetovetchi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hi everybody and Happy New Year! :D

      Hans, unfortunately I couldn't shot any pano for the New Year. I was at a party that lasted all night long, and I wasn't in a public place. Maybe next year... ;)

      Best regards,
      Andrei Zdetovetchi

      Muza pierduta - http://zdeto.wordpress.com/
      the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
      flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
      ---

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        I just woke up :-)
        I'm preparing mine to go in a while
        One more from Rio since Willy is here shooting too :-)
        Bye

        AYRTON
        ayrton.com/360

        AYRTON 21-9982.6313 www.ayrton.com