Happy New Year! (and a 2 shot pano)

  • Paul Fawley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hi All

      wishing you all a successful 2008!

      Here is a selection of hand held pano's from Mumbai last july.

      http://homepage.mac.com/fawley/FileSharing24.html

      The Last file is a 2 shot pano, just to see if I could do it.

      I did want to show the sunset but the lens misted up for half an hour
      by which time the sun was down, and the following day the flares were
      shut down for servicing :(

      5D sigma 8mm F3.5, Hand held, 1600 asa and a little too much wine.

      Still trying to find time to experiment !!

    • Pat Swovelin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
        On 1/1/2008 3:46 AM, Paul Fawley rambled on about ...:
        > Hi All
        >
        > wishing you all a successful 2008!
        >
        > Here is a selection of hand held pano's from Mumbai last july.
        >
        > http://homepage.mac.com/fawley/FileSharing24.html

        It asks for a password...

        > The Last file is a 2 shot pano, just to see if I could do it.
        >
        > I did want to show the sunset but the lens misted up for half an hour
        > by which time the sun was down, and the following day the flares were
        > shut down for servicing :(
        >
        > 5D sigma 8mm F3.5, Hand held, 1600 asa and a little too much wine.
        >
        > Still trying to find time to experiment !!

        Pat Swovelin
        Cool Guy @ Large
      • Dan Jacob
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2008