Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Enfuse/Enblend 3.1 universal plus simple batch tool

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 31, 2007
      Sometime around 31/12/07 (at 19:08 -0500) Yuval Levy said:

      >if you feel something is missing, contribute! it only takes time and a
      >positive, open attitude.

      Ahh, time. I know what that is in theory - but I've always been to
      busy to find out what it means. ;-)

      >plenty of other ways to contribute.
      >
      >Luca Vascon does not know to write a line of code, but his contributed
      >icons are very much appreciated.
      >
      >So are the translations by the many people who took the time to offer

      Good points. I don't think it is fair to face non-coders with the
      demand that they 'contribute or shut up' if all they see is people
      doing programming that is way over most people's heads. Alternative
      contribution options are a great thing to bring up.

      (But we should still remember that some people really don't have the
      spare capacity to contribute in any meaningful way. I hope they don't
      get excluded or cold-shouldered through circumstance...)

      >It's a GIVE ecosystem, not a TAKE one. Those who give are rewarded.
      >
      >HAPPY NEW YEAR

      Absolutely - to you and to everyone.

    • Yuval Levy
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 1, 2008
        Luca Vascon wrote:
        > I'd add Luca Vascon, also does not want to learn!!

        which is perfectly acceptable since you patiently wait for binaries
        without complaining.

        and for the icons you teach, you don't need to learn :-)
        Yuv