Re: [PanoToolsNG] Enfuse workflow thought

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007
      On Mon 31-Dec-2007 at 11:05 -0800, Roger Howard wrote:

      > > Yes, use align_image_stack in the hugin distribution. This does
      > > everything you want including writing out the aligned images, it
      > > even outputs a .pto script so you can open the originals as a hugin
      > > project.

      > I don't see this anywhere in the latest SVN build of Hugin on OSX
      > - sorry, I didn't specify my platform in my previous email. Any
      > idea if this ships as a self-contained binary in Hugin on OSX? Is
      > this dependent on Mono/.Net? Sounds like just what I need.

      align_image_stack uses the internal hugin feature detection and
      control-point fine tuning, so it doesn't depend on any external
      tools like autopano-sift. There should be no more problem compiling
      it than nona or fulla (also found in ./src/tools).

      If it doesn't compile with the OS X build system then this is an
      oversight, as it builds ok with cmake.

      --
      Bruno
    • Boris Abramovich