Re: Will there be a New Year Panorama Event???

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Scott Witte <scottwitte@...> wrote:

      > A bit late to ask... But will there be a "New Year Panorama Event" this
      > year at panoramas.dk? Are submissions being accepted?

      Just a mini event. Sydney is online. No Times Square from Jook as said before but Rio,
      London, and Zermat will come. I believe also Andrei in Romania
      http://www.panoramas.dk/New-Year-2008/index.html

      And if you want to push it up please Digg it.
      http://digg.com/world_news/New_Year_Panoramas_Sydney_online

      If anyone is interested in participating you can mail me.

      But I will take a couple of hours sleep this year.

      Hans
      www.panoramas.dk
    • Andrei Zdetovetchi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        Hi everybody and Happy New Year! :D

        Hans, unfortunately I couldn't shot any pano for the New Year. I was at a party that lasted all night long, and I wasn't in a public place. Maybe next year... ;)

        Best regards,
        Andrei Zdetovetchi

        Muza pierduta - http://zdeto.wordpress.com/
        the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
        flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
        ---

        > A bit late to ask... But will there be a "New Year Panorama Event" this

        > year at panoramas.dk? Are submissions being accepted?

        Just a mini event. Sydney is online. No Times Square from Jook as said before but Rio,

        London, and Zermat will come. I believe also Andrei in Romania

        http://www.panorama s.dk/New- Year-2008/ index.html

        And if you want to push it up please Digg it.

        http://digg. com/world_ news/New_ Year_Panoramas_ Sydney_online

        If anyone is interested in participating you can mail me.

        But I will take a couple of hours sleep this year.

        Hans

        www.panoramas. dk

      • AYRTON - avi
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          I just woke up :-)
          I'm preparing mine to go in a while
          One more from Rio since Willy is here shooting too :-)
          Bye

          AYRTON
          ayrton.com/360

          AYRTON 21-9982.6313 www.ayrton.com