Will there be a New Year Panorama Event???

  • Scott Witte
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
      A bit late to ask... But will there be a "New Year Panorama Event" this
      year at panoramas.dk? Are submissions being accepted?

      --
      Scott Witte
      ---------------------------------

      Member, APA | Midwest

    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Scott Witte <scottwitte@...> wrote:

        > A bit late to ask... But will there be a "New Year Panorama Event" this
        > year at panoramas.dk? Are submissions being accepted?

        Just a mini event. Sydney is online. No Times Square from Jook as said before but Rio,
        London, and Zermat will come. I believe also Andrei in Romania
        http://www.panoramas.dk/New-Year-2008/index.html

        And if you want to push it up please Digg it.
        http://digg.com/world_news/New_Year_Panoramas_Sydney_online

        If anyone is interested in participating you can mail me.

        But I will take a couple of hours sleep this year.

        Hans
        www.panoramas.dk
      • Andrei Zdetovetchi
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          Hi everybody and Happy New Year! :D

          Hans, unfortunately I couldn't shot any pano for the New Year. I was at a party that lasted all night long, and I wasn't in a public place. Maybe next year... ;)

          Best regards,
          Andrei Zdetovetchi

          Muza pierduta - http://zdeto.wordpress.com/
          the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
          flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
          ---

          > A bit late to ask... But will there be a "New Year Panorama Event" this

          > year at panoramas.dk? Are submissions being accepted?

          Just a mini event. Sydney is online. No Times Square from Jook as said before but Rio,

          London, and Zermat will come. I believe also Andrei in Romania

          http://www.panorama s.dk/New- Year-2008/ index.html

          And if you want to push it up please Digg it.

          http://digg. com/world_ news/New_ Year_Panoramas_ Sydney_online

          If anyone is interested in participating you can mail me.

          But I will take a couple of hours sleep this year.

          Hans

          www.panoramas. dk

        • AYRTON - avi
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
            I just woke up :-)
            I'm preparing mine to go in a while
            One more from Rio since Willy is here shooting too :-)
            Bye

            AYRTON
            ayrton.com/360

            AYRTON 21-9982.6313 www.ayrton.com