Re: [PanoToolsNG] Enfuse workflow thought

  • Roger Howard
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007
      > Yes, use align_image_stack in the hugin distribution. This does
      > everything you want including writing out the aligned images, it
      > even outputs a .pto script so you can open the originals as a hugin
      > project.
      >
      > Actually align_image_stack needs a bit of work to allow it to be a
      > general purpose tool for this sort of thing, for instance it assumes
      > rectilinear input images, but could easily be given a fisheye
      > option.

      Bruno,

      I don't see this anywhere in the latest SVN build of Hugin on OSX -
      sorry, I didn't specify my platform in my previous email. Any idea if
      this ships as a self-contained binary in Hugin on OSX? Is this dependent
      on Mono/.Net? Sounds like just what I need.
    • Bruno Postle
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007
        On Mon 31-Dec-2007 at 11:05 -0800, Roger Howard wrote:

        > > Yes, use align_image_stack in the hugin distribution. This does
        > > everything you want including writing out the aligned images, it
        > > even outputs a .pto script so you can open the originals as a hugin
        > > project.

        > I don't see this anywhere in the latest SVN build of Hugin on OSX
        > - sorry, I didn't specify my platform in my previous email. Any
        > idea if this ships as a self-contained binary in Hugin on OSX? Is
        > this dependent on Mono/.Net? Sounds like just what I need.

        align_image_stack uses the internal hugin feature detection and
        control-point fine tuning, so it doesn't depend on any external
        tools like autopano-sift. There should be no more problem compiling
        it than nona or fulla (also found in ./src/tools).

        If it doesn't compile with the OS X build system then this is an
        oversight, as it builds ok with cmake.

        --
        Bruno
      • Boris Abramovich