Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Enfuse/Enblend 3.1 universal plus simple batch tool praise

  • Roger Howard
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 31, 2007
      I didn't mean myself - my role has been very, very limited as usual...
      the real heroes are the guys who toil on PanoTools, enblend/enfuse,
      Hugin, and of course the commercial developers of great tools like
      PTGUI, PTMac, etc.

      I'm just following in others (large) footsteps to try to make use of
      their great works (and maybe help others do the same if it happens to
      work that way!).

      Joergen Geerds wrote:

      > well, i am certainly very grateful for all your help
      > on compiling/posting current versions of enfuseblend
      > and i do not complain about anything. you deserve
      > praise for taking it on, since you are the only mac
      > person i know who seems to be able to create working
      > binaries. i tried to create a binary of the current
      > panolib, but failed miserably.

    • Yuval Levy
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 1, 2008
        Luca Vascon wrote:
        > I'd add Luca Vascon, also does not want to learn!!

        which is perfectly acceptable since you patiently wait for binaries
        without complaining.

        and for the icons you teach, you don't need to learn :-)
        Yuv