Re: Enfuse/Enblend 3.1 universal plus simple batch tool praise

  • Joergen Geerds
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 31, 2007
      well, i am certainly very grateful for all your help
      on compiling/posting current versions of enfuseblend
      and i do not complain about anything. you deserve
      praise for taking it on, since you are the only mac
      person i know who seems to be able to create working
      binaries. i tried to create a binary of the current
      panolib, but failed miserably.

      happy new year

      joergen

      --- rogerhoward@... wrote:

      > On Dec 31, 2007, at 5:41 AM, michel thoby wrote:
      >
      > > Yes, please do that if one can, as it seems those
      > scripts are not
      > > available on-line anymore and I did not have the
      > chance to download
      > > before they were taken away from my reach.
      >
      > My batch script will be back up today, I'm just
      > going to separate it
      > from the task of distributing binaries of enfuse,
      > which I'll leave to
      > the core developers. There's certainly no thanks in
      > that task anyway :)
      >
      > I'm not a professional software engineer - I focus
      > on workflow tools,
      > which usually means scripting and integration. I'll
      > keep working on my
      > scripts to allow non-developers to use tools like
      > enfuse more easily,
      > but please understand what a gift enfuse is to all
      > of us, and not a
      > curse. It's still in development and the Mac
      > platform still doesn't
      > have a real simply build process, but as it matures
      > I hope everyone
      > realizes that the programmers (not me!) responsible
      > do this out of
      > generosity and deserve some praise, rather than
      > complaints about what
      > they haven't done yet.

      > removed]

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Yuval Levy
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 1, 2008
        Luca Vascon wrote:
        > I'd add Luca Vascon, also does not want to learn!!

        which is perfectly acceptable since you patiently wait for binaries
        without complaining.

        and for the icons you teach, you don't need to learn :-)
        Yuv