Re: New Year's eve: will Jook be there?

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007

      > Hi Jook,
      >
      > I (and many others, I am sure) hope you will be at the epicenter of
      > the Times Square celebrations tonight! I understand that it is the
      > 100th anniversary of the ball drop, so it should be special. I heard
      > that you need to be there by 10 am to be sure to have room, so good
      > luck. I am prepared to be dazzled!

      Sorry but Jook will not be there . He is in Beijing. Perhaps a special Chinese one who
      knows but its freezing around 37°F in Beijing so I guess it will not be quite the same
      crowd as in Times Square

      Enjoy all his Times Square on my special 5 year page,
      http://www.panoramas.dk/New-Year/times-square.html

      And please Digg it.
      http://digg.com/arts_culture/5_years_at_Times_Square_2003_07

      Hans
    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
        Well, Chinese New Year isn't until Feb. 7, so I guess he won't be
        there long enough for that 8-( Do they celebrate the western
        calendar new year as well?

        Any other NYC panographers planning to pick up the slack?

        John Riley
        johnriley@...
        jriley@...